TIRUPATI FOAM LIMITED had made a humble but formidable beginning in 1986 when four 1st generation entrepreneurs joined hands together for the state of Gujarat.
The Company started manufacturing a wide range of Industrial Foam. To cater to the ever increasing demand of the markets of all India, Company forayed into the arena of Branded Foam Products & evolved an enviable range of consumer Comfort Products under the name of 'Sweet Dream'. Due to its stringent quality control & undiluted efforts of the Management, 'Sweet Dream' soon became a household name in whole India.
Tirupati Foam Ltd is a first company who produce Highly Durable Foam in India having professional capability of producing P U Foam in this industry. Company is looking since last 30 years R & D and technique for innovating in all aspects.
Tirupati Foam Ltd is in a leading position of P U Foam market and in major parameter of its growth with its accepted Brand Name of SWEET DREAM in vide rage of comfort products with ISI mark in India.
Tirupati Foam Ltd has adopted online latest IT technology to remain constant in touch (24 x 7) with manufacturing unit and administrative office.
- With honesty, integrity & the commitment to excellence
- Tirupati Foam Ltd. strives to achieve highest customer satisfaction
- With information product and service.
- Our goal is to become a world-class company with long term success.
Quality Policy & Our Commitment
To aggressively develop, manufacture and market our products, achieving highest level of customer satisfaction through:
- Consistently meeting or exceeding customer requirements.
- Time bound deliveries.
- Concentrating our resources on R & D and building quality into our products and services.
- Continuously improving process controls in all areas of our business.
- Encouraging our suppliers to enhance input quality.
- Compliance to the legal and regulatory requirements applicable to our products.
- Implementing SPC to minimize rejections during manufacturing.
- Identify necessary and avoidable costs.
- Set targets to reduce avoidable costs.